How It Works
The steps below will give you an overview of how your orders are handled.
- A new prescription is checked by a technician to make sure it is valid and there are no discrepancies
- A prescription number is assigned to the document and it is entered into our system and attached to your account
- Here is where our pharmacists will have a look at your account to check the following:
- Drug Interaction
- If our pharmacists find any drug Interactions or allergy concerns, they will contact you for counselling.
Billed & Transferred
- Order has been transferred to the dispensing pharmacy partner
- Your order will then be moved to our picking queue where our reliable pickers print your prescription labels and information leaflets, as well as pick your medications from our shelves for the final review by our pharmacists.
- Our pharmacists do a final check on your order, making sure that all is accurate before it gets shipped.
Packing & Shipping
- Order is packed and verified to make sure medication and shipping labels match
- Package is sent off to be shipped directly to you!